Gypsy (Queen)

Δευτέρα 25 Μαρτίου 2013

When I was only seventeen
I fell in love with a gypsy queen
She told me to hold on

Her father was the leadin' man
He said you're not welcome on our land
Then, as a foe, he told me to go

He took me to a little shack
And put a whip across my back
And told her leave me

I was out for quite a time
Came back with her on my mind

That sweet little girl
she means all the world

Ya know I want my gypsy queen
Will she still be torn between
Her father and lover

One day I will go to him
Strong enough to fight and win

The kind of man
That he'll understand

* Το τραγούδι: "Gypsy" από το μυθικό ντεμπούτο "...Very 'Eavy ...Very 'Umble" των θρυλικών Uriah Heep που κυκλοφόρησε το καλοκαίρι του 1970. Επίσης ήταν και το πρώτο single (7") των Heep (με B-side το "Bird of Prey"). Μουσική: Mick Box, στίχοι: David Byron...

* Ο πίνακας: "Gypsy Queen (Visions of a psychic goddess)" της Emily Balivet. Χρονολογία: 2011...

* Η φωτογραφία: "Gypsy Queen". Model: Misha Evan, Styling: Zoe Crenshaw, MUAH: Ann DeNicolo...

2 σχόλια:

KANTHAR0S είπε...

Κομματάρα!

BALADEUR είπε...

Όταν το πρωτάκουσα (...αιώνες πριν!) έμεινα με το στόμα ανοιχτό!

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Hottest Rockstar Daughters

POPULAR POST (last month)

Recent Comments

Popular posts

 
Copyright © 2010-2024 ROCKA ROLLA Inspired by BALADEUR.
Εγκατάσταση προτύπου και Επιμέλεια...

Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates