TKing - Rock and Roll (sexy video)

Δευτέρα 20 Μαρτίου 2017

Η TKing μας παρουσιάζει την rock περσόνα της μέσα το τραγούδι των B.R.M.C. "Whatever Happened to My Rock 'n' Roll"
I fell in love with the sweet sensation
I gave my heart to a simple chord
I gave my soul to a new religion
Whatever happened to you?
Whatever happened to our rock 'n' roll?
Whatever happened to my rock 'n' roll?


Video: TKing - Rock and Roll
Videography and editing by Beach Photo and Video
Model: TKing
Music: "Whatever Happened to My Rock 'n' Roll" by B.R.M.C.

Band: Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
Album: "Black Rebel Motorcycle Club"
Released: April 3, 2001
Recorded: 2000
Length: 57:08
Label: Virgin
Producer: Black Rebel Motorcycle Club


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Hottest Rockstar Daughters

POPULAR POST (last month)

Recent Comments

Popular posts

 
Copyright © 2010-2024 ROCKA ROLLA Inspired by BALADEUR.
Εγκατάσταση προτύπου και Επιμέλεια...

Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates