AC/DC - Back in Black (sexy video)

Δευτέρα 9 Ιανουαρίου 2017

Ανεπίσημο και sexy video του κλασικού τραγουδιού των AC/DC "Back in Black
Back in black, I hit the sack
I've been too long I'm glad to be back
Yes I'm, let loose, From the noose
That's kept me hanging about

I keep looking at the sky
'Cause it's gettin' me high
Forget the herse 'cause I'll never die
I got nine lives, Cat's eyes
Usin' every one of them and running wild


Band: AC/DC
Lyric Video: "Back in Black" (unofficial)
Album: "Back in Black"
Type: Full length
Released: 25 July 1980
Recorded: April - May 1980
Length: 42:11
Label: Albert Atlantic
Producer: Robert John "Mutt" Lange

Band members:
Brian Johnson - lead vocals
Angus Young - lead guitar
Malcolm Young - rhythm guitar, backing vocals
Cliff Williams - bass guitar, backing vocals
Phil Rudd - drums


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Hottest Rockstar Daughters

POPULAR POST (last month)

Recent Comments

Popular posts

 
Copyright © 2010-2024 ROCKA ROLLA Inspired by BALADEUR.
Εγκατάσταση προτύπου και Επιμέλεια...

Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates