Foreigner - I want to know what love is

Δευτέρα 29 Αυγούστου 2016

Το βίντεο της power ballad των Foreigner "I want to know what love is"
Now this mountain I must climb
Feels like a world upon my shoulders
I through the clouds I see love shine
It keeps me warm as life grows colder

In my life there's been heartache and pain
I don't know if I can face it again
Can't stop now, I've traveled so far
To change this lonely life


Band: Foreigner
Video: "I Want to Know What Love Is"
Album: "I Want to Know What Love Is"
Type: Single (from the album "Agent Provocateur")
B-side: "Street Thunder (Marathon Theme)"
Released: November 13, 1984
Format: 7"
Label: Atlantic
Writer: Mick Jones
Producers: Mick Jones, Alex Sadkin
Certification: Gold (RIAA), Gold (BPI)


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Hottest Rockstar Daughters

POPULAR POST (last month)

Recent Comments

Popular posts

 
Copyright © 2010-2024 ROCKA ROLLA Inspired by BALADEUR.
Εγκατάσταση προτύπου και Επιμέλεια...

Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates